Do you want to know more about increasing the profitability of your customers and which customer (groups) you should focus on to achieve your goals? On May 28th we organized our online round table: More Customer Profitability with SAP Profitability & Performance Management!
During our round table we answered the following questions:
- How do you provide insight into customer profitability?
- What information do you need and have at your disposal for this?
- How can SAP Profitability & Performance Management help with this?
- What else can you do with SAP PAPM and how does this fit into the IT landscape?
For whom is this interesting?
For professionals concerned with customer profitability and for users of- or interested in the SAP Profitability & Performance Management solution, such as:
- (Group) Controllers and Business Controllers
- Marketing and Sales Managers
- Marketing and Sales Controllers
- Finance Managers and other professionals concerned with customer profitability
View the webinar?
Enter your details to view the webinar directly.
Webinar True Product Profitability with SAP PaPM
Product profitability is a black box for many finance professionals. The direct product costs are often known, but this is rarely the case for the indirect costs associated with these products. These ...
Simplifying the consolidation process with S/4HANA at Arlanxeo
When Arlanxeo, a world-leading synthetic rubber company owned by Saudi Aramco, needed to build its own IT environment, the company decided to use state-of-the-art technology. The first implementation ...
SAP Quality Award nomination for Arlanxeo project
Every year SAP rewards the most successful implementations of their software with a SAP Quality Award. A total of 9 projects are rewarded with an award in the categories ‘Fast Delivery’, ‘Innova...
SAP EPM Roadmap 2019
In 2018 we published a short article about the SAP EPM roadmap. It is now a year later and a lot has happened in software development. So it's time for an update. In this article, we take a look at th...