After the latest release that has been on Onestream, we would like to show you the newest features. Mainly two new features that have been released, namely the new dashboard viewer and extra data analysis options (BI-Blend). The dashboard viewer makes it possible to create a dashboard in drag-and-drop designer and has many additional graph options that we will show you during the webinar.
In this webinar the new BI-Blend functionality, that makes it possible to analyze large data sets, will be demonstrated.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- Insight into the most important Business Intelligence & Dashboarding functions within OneStream
- Learn more about the different visualization options in OneStream (various charts, treemap, gauges, pivot, choropleth maps)
- New possibility to analyze data outside OneStream in a dashboard (BI-Blend)
- Basic knowledge of how to build a dashboard
- Presenting management information in clear Dashboards with drill-down functionality
For whom is this webinar interesting?
- The CEO/CFO who wants to see everything on a dashboard
- Operational managers who want to analyze data
- The Business controller that will use and set up the dashboard
- Anyone who wants to be able to analyze data.
To watch the webinar, please fill out the form below.
View the webinar?
Enter your details to view the webinar directly.
Integrated Business Planning with OneStream
On May 12th Finext organised a webinar about Integrated Business Planning with Onestream. What do we understand by Integrated Business Planning, abbreviated to IBP?...
Flexibly responding to market change at bol.com
Bol.com shows rapid growth, both autonomously and by developing new business models. This requires the finance department to apply increasing agility and swiftness. To achieve this, the online retail ...
CCH Tagetik awards Finext with Platinum Partner status
Finext has been awarded Platinum Partner status by CCH Tagetik. The award of the Platinum Partner level is in line with the many years of close cooperation between CCH Tagetik and Finext. For example,...
How to install role specific user interfaces in OneStream XF
If you have ever seen a sales demonstration from OneStream XF, you’ve probably seen really fancy user interfaces based on the user logging on to the system. As an administrator, you’ll see the sta...