After the latest release that has been on Onestream, we would like to show you the newest features. Mainly two new features that have been released, namely the new dashboard viewer and extra data analysis options (BI-Blend). The dashboard viewer makes it possible to create a dashboard in drag-and-drop designer and has many additional graph options that we will show you during the webinar.
In this webinar the new BI-Blend functionality, that makes it possible to analyze large data sets, will be demonstrated.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- Insight into the most important Business Intelligence & Dashboarding functions within OneStream
- Learn more about the different visualization options in OneStream (various charts, treemap, gauges, pivot, choropleth maps)
- New possibility to analyze data outside OneStream in a dashboard (BI-Blend)
- Basic knowledge of how to build a dashboard
- Presenting management information in clear Dashboards with drill-down functionality
For whom is this webinar interesting?
- The CEO/CFO who wants to see everything on a dashboard
- Operational managers who want to analyze data
- The Business controller that will use and set up the dashboard
- Anyone who wants to be able to analyze data.
To watch the webinar, please fill out the form below.
View the webinar?
Enter your details to view the webinar directly.
Integrated Business Planning with OneStream
On October 20th Finext organised a webinar about Integrated Business Planning with Onestream. What do we understand by Integrated Business Planning, abbreviated to IBP?...
How to implement Scenario Analysis in OneStream XF
Looking for a Scenario Analysis solution? OneStream has recently released a new solution in its Market Place: Scenario Analysis 123. This solution helps you to create and manage multiple rules and to ...
Optimizing financial processes at Ampleon
Ampleon is a worldwide leader in innovative, high-quality RF (radio frequency) Power technology. With a possible IPO, it is essential to the former business unit of NXP to establish a robust financial...
5 reasons to create your annual reports in OneStream
We are well underway in 2020. Hopefully, this means that you've finished your annual reporting process for 2019. Surprisingly, for many organizations, the reporting process still consists of a lot of ...